All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEach book in this series provides an introduction to an aspect of the natural or scientific world, here magnets, with lots of information to help answer children's questions about the world around them. They contain safe and easy experiments to help clarify explanations.
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication24/11/2001
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleUsborne Pocket Science S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date29/04/2005
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight40 g
- Width140 mm
- Height140 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 7 To 99
- Interest AgeFrom 7 To 99
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £17.44Trending at £25.11
- £17.24Trending at £25.11
- £20.79Trending at £35.16
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £23.75Trending at £35.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.