CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.38Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes the human desire to experiment with empire. Beginning with a discussion of who we' are (hopefully, the good guys) and who they' are (anyone who isn't us), this book scans the lights of science fiction looking at the places where humans try to touch a variety of futures. It offers an insight into the darkest power abuses of mankind.
- Author BiographyPatricia Kerslake is Adjunct Senior Lecturer at Central Queensland University and a contributor to 'The Greenwood Encyclopedia of Science Fiction and Fantasy'.
- Author(s)Patricia Kerslake
- PublisherLiverpool University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2007
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleLiverpool Science Fiction Texts & Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number35
- Place of PublicationLiverpool
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLiverpool University Press
- Weight483 g
- Width163 mm
- Height239 mm
- Format DetailsCloth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.