CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.78Trending at £17.00
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.56
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionReflecting the developments in the field, this edition provides an introduction to science fiction, which is a popular area of modern culture. It presents a concise history of science fiction, along with explanations of key concepts in the genre. It also includes case studies drawn from Dune , Star Wars , and The Left Hand of Darkness .
- Author BiographyAdam Roberts is Professor of English at Royal Holloway, University of London. His SF novel Salt (Gollancz, 2000) was shortlisted for the Arthur C. Clarke Award. His second novel, On (Gollancz, 2001), is now available.
- Author(s)Adam Roberts
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/12/2005
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleThe New Critical Idiom
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.