Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.95Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.66Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionThis Guide summarises the main critical trends and developments surrounding the popular genre of science fiction. Brian Baker reviews the attempts to formulate a critical history, connects the major developments with the rise of theoretical paradigms such as feminism and postmodernism, and introduces key critical texts and major critics.
- Author BiographyBrian Baker is Lecturer in English at Lancaster University, UK. He is the author of Masculinities in Fiction and Film and co-author of Literature and Science: Social Impact and Interaction.
- Author(s)Brian Baker
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication20/11/2014
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleReaders' Guides to Essential Criticism
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note192 p.
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.