All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £41.85
- £56.83Trending at £57.42
- £14.44Trending at £15.88
- £25.39Trending at £26.99
- £23.65Trending at £26.08
- £17.91Trending at £18.16
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the Key Concepts in Philosophy series, this book considers such fundamentals as discovery, evidence, verification and falsification, realism and objectivity. It also draws on specific examples from the history of science to further illuminate the philosophical questions addressed.
- Author BiographySteven French is Professor of the Philosophy of Science at the University of Leeds, UK. He is the author of Science and Partial Truth (OUP, 2003) and numerous articles on the philosophy of science.
- Author(s)Steven French
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication26/07/2007
- GenrePopular Science
- Series TitleKey Concepts in Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width216 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.