All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten with the specific needs of students new to the discipline in mind, this book covers the work of key thinkers and outlines the central questions, problems and arguments encountered in studying the philosophy of science. It considers such fundamentals as discovery, evidence, verification and falsification, realism and objectivity.
- Author BiographySteven French is Professor of the Philosophy of Science at the University of Leeds, UK. He is the author of Science and Partial Truth (OUP, 2003) and numerous articles on the philosophy of science.
- Author(s)Steven French
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication26/07/2007
- GenrePopular Science
- Series TitleKey Concepts in Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight210 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £18.69Trending at £23.66
- £9.95Trending at £10.12
- £9.51Trending at £9.82
- £56.83Trending at £57.83
- £10.30Trending at £14.99
- £11.61Trending at £14.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.