All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £32.90Was:£32.99Free postage
- £32.34Was:£32.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionThis accessible and engaging text explores the relationship between philosophy, science and physical geography. It addresses an imbalance that exists in opinion, teaching and to a lesser extent research, between a philosophically enriched human geography and a perceived philosophically ignorant physical geography.
- Author BiographyRob Inkpen is a Principal Lecturer in Geography at the University of Portsmouth. He has research interests in stone and rock weathering and the philosophy of physical geography. Graham Wilson is Senior Lecturer in Physical Geography at the University of Portsmouth. He has research interests in Quaternary climate and sea-level change.
- Author(s)Graham Wilson,Robert Inkpen
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/06/2013
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note37 black & white illustrations, 6 black & white tables, 37 black & white line drawings
- Weight453 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.64Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.