All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionEssays examining the ways in which the Victorian periodical press presented the scientific developments of the time to general and specialized audiences.
- Author BiographySally Shuttleworth is Professor of English Literature at the University of Sheffield and author of a number of books, including George Eliot and Nineteenth Century Science. They are codirectors of the SciPer (Science in the Nineteenth Century Periodical) project.
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication02/04/2004
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleDibner Institute Studies in the History of Science & Technology Series
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note13 illus.
- Weight621 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byGeoffrey Cantor,Sally Shuttleworth
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.