All listings for this product
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £5.22Trending at £5.82
- £9.31Trending at £9.95
- £2.80Trending at £5.07
- £19.47Trending at £21.28
- £3.50Trending at £3.54
- £13.46Trending at £13.85
- £11.26Trending at £13.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis text provides information and illustrations to give a grounding on the subject of light and sound. It contains a range of extended examples drawn from topical areas of science, seeking to demonstrate its relevance. It is part of a series designed to provide curriculum support for science.
- Author BiographyChris Oxlade is an experienced author of non-fiction books for children. He has written more than 200 titles on science, technology, sports and hobbies, from encyclopedia articles to fun activity books.
- Author(s)Chris Oxlade
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication08/09/1999
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleScience Topics
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeinemann Library
- Out-of-print date27/04/2005
- Content Notephotographs, diagrams, artwork, glossary, index
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.