All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLay the foundations for success in 11+ Science with our inspiring Science KS2 course. Ensure a full understanding of KS2 Science and the ISEB 11+ exam with clear explanations, lively illustrations and accurate diagrams, as well as end-of-topic exercises to monitor performance and progression.
- Author BiographySue Hunter has been a science teacher in a variety of schools for more years than she cares to remember. Her experiences have included teaching in a choir school and a local authority middle school, teaching GCSE and A level in the Netherlands and a short spell as a full-time mother of two. She was Head of Science at St Hugh's School in Oxfordshire until her recent retirement and is a member of the Common Entrance setting team. She was involved in subject support for the IAPS for many years, latterly as Science Subject Advisor. She also served as an inspector for ISI and on the regional committee for the Association of Science Education and was one of the first to be awarded CSciTeach status. She is Chair of Governors of a local primary school and a director of a Multi Academy Trust in Oxfordshire. Jenny Macdonald has been a teacher for many years, teaching in both state and private schools. For 17 years she taught science at St Hugh's School in Oxfordshire, and has recently retired. She moved to Oxfordshire in the 1970s and has always enjoyed outdoor pursuits, having raised three children and countless chickens, sheep and dogs on the family smallholding. She is chairman of a local choral society, sings in a variety of local choirs, and would like to have more time to relax in the chairs that she enjoys re-upholstering.
- Author(s)Jenny Macdonald,Sue Hunter
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication26/06/2015
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationTenterden
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGalore Park Publishing Ltd
- Weight406 g
- Width190 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £5.00Trending at £12.00
- £4.75Trending at £4.99
- £13.99Trending at £15.80
- £4.44Trending at £5.08
- £5.65Trending at £6.27
- £5.20Trending at £5.73
- £4.35Trending at £4.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.