CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume asserts that 20th-century American Gothic fiction has used science and technology as its primary sources of destabilization, mirroring the development of these areas over the past century. It focuses on three Gothic writers: H.P. Lovecraft, R. Matheson and S. King.
- Author BiographyDAVID A. OAKES is Instructor of English at South Texas Community College and has previously published in such journals as Lovecraft Studies, Studies in Weird Fiction, and Extrapolation.
- Author(s)David A. Oakes
- Date of Publication30/06/2000
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleContributions to the Study of Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 92
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight402 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.