Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £3.95Trending at £4.16
- £14.95Trending at £19.00
- £83.98Trending at £105.50
- £7.98Trending at £12.97
- £7.30Trending at £8.98
- £2.99Trending at £5.00
- £5.78Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionScience and Ethics examines the ideology that denies the relevance of ethics to science.
- Author BiographyBernard E. Rollin is Professor of Philosophy, Biomedical Sciences and Animal Sciences, and University Bioethicist, at Colorado State University in Fort Collins. He is the author of The Frankenstein Syndrome: Ethical and Social Issues in the Genetic Engineering of Animals.
- Author(s)Bernard E. Rollin
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/03/2006
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.