Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £12.99Trending at £23.00
- £19.99Trending at £27.28
- £5.79Trending at £7.01
- £30.18Trending at £31.28
- £8.35Trending at £12.08
- £39.99Trending at £50.16
- £10.74Trending at £11.19
About this product
- DescriptionThis reader brings together carefully selected material from a wide range of authors on the relationships between science, religion and theology. It samples the recent literature on the challenges to religion posed by both modern physics and evolutionary biology as well as exploring the relationship between scientific and theological approaches.
- Author BiographyJeff Astley, North of England Institute for Christian Education and University of Durham. David Brown has always combined teaching posts with pastoral work. He is Van Mildert Professor of Divinity at the University of Durham and a canon of Durham Cathedral. His books include Choices, Invitation to Theology, The Divine Trinity, and, most recently, a collection of sermons, The Word Set You Free. Ann Loades CBE is Professor of Divinity in the University of Durham
- Author(s)Ann Loades,David Brown,Jeff Astley
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/09/2004
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleProblems in Theology S.
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition Statement4th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.