Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £9.42Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £16.70Trending at £21.72
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £18.71Trending at £18.97
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/11/2012
- GenreBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note43 black & white tables
- Weight884 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited byMark A. Williams
- Table Of ContentsPreface - A.M. Williams Biological Sciences 1. Nutrition - D. MacLaren and J. Morton 2. Principles of Fitness Training - J. Bangsbo and F.M. Iaia 3. Fitness Testing - B. Drust and Warren Gregson 4. Recovery from Training and Matches - I. Mujiko, S. Halson, C. Argus and P. Krustrup 5. Environmental Stress - W. Gregson and B. Drust Behavioural and Social Sciences 6. 'Game Intelligence': Anticipation and Decision-Making - A.M. Williams and P. Ford 7. Effective Practice and Instruction - P. Ford and A.M. Williams 8. Sociological and Cultural Influences on Player Development - D. Richardson, H. Relvas and M. Littlewood 9. Stress, Coping and the Mental Qualities of Elite Players - M. Pain and C. Harwood Performance Analysis, Biomechanics and Coaching 10. Match and Motion Analysis - C. Carling and M. Court 11. Coaching and Coach Education - C. Cushion 12. Biomechanics applied to soccer skills - A. Lees Different Populations 13. Women's Soccer - D. Scott and H. Andersson 14. Disabled Players - C. Boyd and V. Goosey-Tolfrey 15. Match Officials - M. Weston and W. Helsen Talent Identification and Youth Development 16. Identifying young players - R. Vaeyens, M. Coelho e Silva, C. Visscher, R.M. Philippaerts and A.M. Williams 17. Growth and maturity status of youth players - R. Malina, M.Coelho e Silva and A.J. Figueiredo Intergration and Application 18. Contemporary issues in the physical preparation of elite players - T. Strudwick 19. Mental preparation of elite players - M. Nesti 20. Developing a physiology-based sports science support strategy - D. Burgess and B. Drust
- Author BiographyA. Mark Williams is Professor and Head of Sport Sciences at Brunel University, London. He has published extensively in the areas related to skill acquisition, expert performance, talent identification and development and performance analysis.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.