All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.99Trending at £17.30
- £28.65Trending at £29.98
- £14.42Trending at £14.65
- £18.29Trending at £21.98
- £13.23Trending at £14.98
- £24.44Trending at £26.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
About this product
- DescriptionHistorically, there have been two main approaches to the proper role and function of science in social work. This work presents a balanced appraisal, demonstrating how the fruits of scientific research can aid clinical practice.
- Author BiographyStuart A. Kirk is Marjorie Crump Professor and chair of the Ph.D. program of the Department of Social Welfare, School of Public Policy and Social Research at UCLA. William J. Reid is Distinguished Professor of Social Welfare at the State University of New York at Albany.
- Author(s)Stuart A. Kirk,William J. Reid
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication12/12/2001
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Weight383 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.