All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book discusses the historical context and policies responsible for the growth and development of Science and Technology in China.
- Author BiographyVaraprasad S. Dolla is Associate Professor in Chinese studies at the School of International Studies, Jawaharlal Nehru University. His research interests include science and technology, innovation, unification and domestic politics in China. Currently he teaches graduate courses on Chinese history and science and technology. He was an ASIA (Asian Studies in Asia) Fellow at Peking University, Beijing, in 2004. A recipient of Nehru Memorial and University Grant Commission Scholarships, he has presented papers at the University of California, Berkeley, the University of Southern California, and the Global Network for Economics of Learning, Innovation, and Competence Building Systems (GLOBELICS) in Beijing. He has published research articles in national and international journals including the Journal of International Affairs, the Journal of Science and Technology Policy of China, International Studies and China Report. He is one of the contributors in the Foundation Imprint title: The Rise of China: Implications for India.
- Author(s)Varaprasad S. Dolla
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/12/2014
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight750 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.19
- £13.56Trending at £17.30
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £25.99Trending at £26.99
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.