Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.43
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.12Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £20.39
About this product
- DescriptionTechnology transfer has played an important role in historic preservation during the latter half of the twentieth century, a situation attested to by the undertaking of a congressional study in 1986 that assessed the role of federal agencies in the field. This book reviews and evaluates technological progress in researchers' areas of expertise.
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication30/04/2000
- Series TitleAdvances in Archaeological and Museum Science
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers
- Content NoteXXII, 357 p.
- Weight1630 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byPaul R. Nickens,Ray A. Williamson
- Edition Statement2000 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.