All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £27.29
- £7.17Trending at £9.11
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £10.43Trending at £11.98
- £24.99Trending at £33.90
- £8.99Trending at £9.59
- £12.98Trending at £14.38
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/09/2012
- Series TitleAdvances in Archaeological and Museum Science
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight561 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byPaul R. Nickens,Ray A. Williamson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2000
- Table Of ContentsPreface. Introduction. 1. The Opportunities and Challenges of Preservation Technologies; R.A. Williamson. Part 1: Discovery, Documentation, and Analysis. 2. Remote Sensing Methods; T. Sever. 3. High Resolution Geophysical Methods for Cultural Resource Management and Archaeological Investigations; D.H. Heimmer, S.L. De Vore. 4. Science-Based Dating Methods in Historic Preservation; R.E. Taylor. 5. Non-destructive Testing of Historic Structures; R. Livingstone. 6. Underwater Archaeology; D. Lenihan. 7. Determination of Provenance; E. Sayre. Part 2: Restoration and Conservation. 8. Technologies for Wood Preservation in Historic Preservation; J. Loferski. 9. Conservation of Cultural Materials from Underwater Sites; D.L. Hamilton. Part 3: Management, Maintenance, and Protection. 10. Geographic Information Systems and Historic Preservation; F. Limp. 11. Computers in Cultural Resource Management; J. Myers. 12. Cultural Resource Management in Context; R.A. Knudson. 13. Technologies Against Looting and Vandalism; J. Reed, J. Schneider. 14. Site Preservation Technologies; P.R. Nickens. About the Editors. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.