All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionHere is a book that contains some of the most recent research discoveries of scientific and technological knowledge contained in the Iliad and the Odyssey. They suggest that the Greek Mycenean era (1450-1000 BC) was a very advanced civilization indeed.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleHistory of Mechanism and Machine Science
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 6
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight956 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byS. A. Paipetis
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.