CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.93Trending at £9.94
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £8.72Trending at £9.13
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionDespite the popular view of medieval Europe as a Dark Age of intellectual stagnation, scientific and technological achievement thrived during this time. This work demonstrates how these two aspects of human achievement, far from being ivory-tower enterprises, affected the daily life of people in medieval Europe.
- Author BiographyJeffrey R. Wigelsworth is Scholar in Residence at the Calgary Institute for the Humanities. Dr. Wigelsworth has taught European history and history of science at the University of Saskatchewan, University of Calgary, and Mount Royal College, Calgary. His articles have appeared in Isis, Canadian Journal of History, Journal of the Printing Historical Society, and other venues.
- Author(s)Jeffrey R. Wigelsworth
- Date of Publication30/09/2006
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleThe Greenwood Press Daily Life Through History Series: Science and Technology in Everyday Life
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight462 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.