Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.27Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £11.99Trending at £13.34
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
About this product
- DescriptionThe first of a two-volume study that traces the foundation and evolution of America's land-grant institutions. In this expertly curated collection of essays, Alan I. Marcus has assembled a tough-minded account of the successes and set-backs of these institutions during the first sixty-five years of their existence.
- Author BiographyAlan I Marcus is the author or coauthor of several publications, includ-ing The Future Is Now: Science and Technology Policy in the United States Since 1950, Building Western Civilization: From the Advent of Writing to the Age of Steam, Cancer from Beef: The DES Controversy, Federal Food Regula-tion and Consumer Confidence in Modern America, and Technology in America: A Brief History.
- PublisherThe University of Alabama Press
- Date of Publication30/08/2015
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleNexus: New Histories of Science, Technology, the Environment, Agriculture, and Medicine
- Place of PublicationAlabama
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Alabama Press
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byAlan I. Marcus
- Series Edited byAlan I. Marcus,Mark D. Hersey,Alexandra E. Hui
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.