CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionBoth a biography of American physicist DeWitt Bristol Brace and a study of the processes by which scientific knowledge and associated instrumentation were transferred from Europe to the United States and from the east coast to the American frontier, this book traces Brace's scientific education and follows his career.
- Author BiographyDavid Cahan is a professor of history at the University of Nebraska and the author of An Institute for an Empire. M. Eugene Rudd is a professor emeritus of physics and astronomy at the University of Nebraska. He is coauthor of Atomic Collisions: Heavy Particle Projectiles.
- Author(s)David Cahan,M. Eugene Rudd
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2000
- GenreBiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content NoteIllus
- Weight483 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.