Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.64Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned to prepare future educators for practice, this text challenges students and offers practical classroom-based strategies for their teaching careers.
- Author BiographyMarilyn Fleer is the Foundation Chair of Early Childhood Education at Monash University, Victoria.
- Author(s)Marilyn Fleer
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication08/09/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight600 g
- Width176 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.