All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £10.89Trending at £13.11
- £18.40Trending at £19.55
About this product
- DescriptionScience for Girls: Successful Classroom Strategies looks at how girls learn from the time they are born, taking the reader through both the informal and formal education process. While the focus is on science education, the reader will read about current research in the area of female learning styles in general.
- Author BiographySusan Gibbs Goetz has been an elementary, middle, and high school science teacher; an elementary principal; and is currently associate professor at The College of St. Catherine, an all-women's college. She has spent much of her career researching the learning styles of females, particularly as it relates to science education.
- Author(s)Susan Gibbs Goetz
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication26/09/2007
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width217 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.