Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionThe pre-modern Judeo-Greco-Christian problem of freedom and determinism is transformed by Kant into the modern problem of the freedom of human agency in the natural and cultural worlds of deterministic structures. This book proposes that Kant formulated this problem, and makes a series of observations based on Kant's metaphysics of realism.
- Author BiographyCharles R. Varela was a professor of psychology and sociology for 37 years at Union County College, Cranford, New Jersey. He is engaged in writing papers and books for the scholarly community and is electively involved in graduate seminars on social and anthropological theory.
- Author(s)Charles R. Varela
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/01/2009
- Series TitleOntological Investigations
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.