CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.15
- £6.82Trending at £7.31
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £25.99Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionThis text looks at what can, and can't, be achieved with current technology in contemporary laboratory experiments, taking as its starting point the portrayal of science in popular culture such as television, film and literature.
- Author BiographyA. BOWDOIN VAN RIPER is a professor in the Department of Social and International Studies at Southern Polytechnic State University. He specializes in the history of science and has written numerous articles on the history of space and aviation.
- Author(s)A. Bowdoin Van Riper
- Date of Publication30/05/2002
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight636 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.