All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published in Spanish in 2011 with the title: Los paublicos de la ciencia: expertos y profanos a travaes de la historia (Madrid: Marcial Pons, Ediciones de Historia).
- Author BiographyAgusti Nieto-Galan is a professor of History of Science, and Director of the Centre d'Historia de la Ciencia (CEHIC) at the Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona (UAB). He has written widely on the history of chemistry and natural dyestuffs, and on the history of science popularization (eighteenth to twentieth centuries). His publications include Barcelona: An urban history of science and modernity: 1888-1929 (co-editor, 2015) and Popularizing Science and Technology in the European Periphery, 1800-2000 (co-editor, 2009).
- Author(s)Agusti Nieto-Galan
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/03/2016
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note29 black & white halftones
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.