CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.26Trending at £9.53
- £13.78Trending at £14.12
- £28.54Trending at £30.26
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
About this product
- DescriptionScience in the Service of Human Rights presents a framework for debate on controversial questions surrounding scientific freedom and responsibility by illuminating the many critical points of intersection between human rights and science.
- Author BiographyThe late Richard Pierre Claude was Professor Emeritus of Government and Politics at the University of Maryland. He coedited Human Rights in the World Community: Issues and Action, also available from the University of Pennsylvania Press.
- Author(s)Richard Pierre Claude
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication19/08/2002
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitlePennsylvania Studies in Human Rights
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note10 illus.
- Weight565 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.