All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
About this product
- DescriptionShows that Polar science has changed drastically over the past century. This title includes images of the stark polar landscape that alternate with gritty, close-up shots of scientists working in the field, as they gather crucial information about our planet's distant past, and the risks that climate change poses for its future.
- Author BiographyChris Linder is a research associate in the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution's Physical Oceanography Department and a professional freelance photographer.
- Author(s)Chris Linder
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication09/12/2011
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note157 colour plates
- Width279 mm
- Height203 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.