Consider these sponsored items
- £7.66Free postage
- £7.24Was:£8.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShows how scientists are fighting back against the threat of crime, from murder to theft, and explore the incredible weapons they are deploying. This book looks at crime scene evidence, from fingerprints to DNA samples, and explains why these leave the police and scientists important clues.
- Author BiographyAngela Royston has written many books for young people, including books about people at work, animals, health and the environment.
- Author(s)Angela Royston
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication15/06/2017
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleScience Fights Back
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £38.60Trending at £52.04
- £0.99Trending at £1.09
- £25.97Trending at £35.78
- £7.09Trending at £9.04
- £9.73Trending at £12.38
- £8.99Trending at £9.69
- £7.70Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.