All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEnables you to discover how scientists are fighting back against the threat of disease, from epidemics to pandemics, and explore the incredible weapons they are deploying. This book looks at what are the world's most deadly widespread diseases, such as HIV/AIDS, polio and even flu.
- Author BiographyNick Hunter has written many non-fiction books for children. He has a degree in Modern History and specializes in writing about history and social studies.
- Author(s)Matthew Anniss,Nick Hunter
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication05/05/2016
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleScience Fights Back
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 10
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £2.81Trending at £4.82
- £2.50Trending at £2.66
- £3.59Trending at £5.19
- £5.74Trending at £7.94
- £2.79Trending at £3.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.