CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes the forensic examination of clothing in criminal cases. This title examines the ramifications of DNA profiling and its effect on the screening approach to clothing examination. It covers topics such as: protocols, procedures, and philosophy; preliminary assessment; examination; testing and sampling; and, quality assurance and control.
- Author BiographyForensic scientists and technicians, attorneys, and judges.
- Author(s)Chesterene Cwiklik,Jane Moira Taupin
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication23/11/2010
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleProtocols in Forensic Science
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 4
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note85 colour illustrations, 3 black & white tables
- Weight793 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Series Edited byNorah Rudin,Keith Inman
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.