Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £12.37
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.48
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.98
- £11.51Trending at £11.98
About this product
- Date of Publication02/10/2011
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight419 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJ. C. Mason
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1990
- Table Of ContentsOne Software Developments Introduction.- Scientific software in Ada.- Linear algebra support modules for approximation and other software.- Packages for solving almost block diagonal linear systems arising in spline collocation at Gaussian points with monomial basis functions.- Developments in the NAG library software for parabolic equations.- Recent developments in mathematical software at IMSL.- Two Processing Techniques: parallel processing, neural networks, and computer arithmetic Introduction.- Scientific library software for highly parallel computers.- Fortran 8x features and the exploitation of parallelism.- An introduction to neural networks.- Algorithms for the elementary functions in level-index arithmetic.- Three Symbolic and Exact Computation Introduction.- Symbolic algebra systems in teaching and research.- Recent developments in automatic differentiation.- An efficient algorithm for the generation of homogeneous harmonic polynomials.- Four Software Enhancements: computer graphics and expert systems Introduction.- Computer graphics for scientific computing.- What do we mean by expert systems?.- Expert systems for numerical software.- Numerical problem-solving environments - current and future trends.- An advisory expert system for curve and surface fitting.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.