All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers recommendations on all matters of writing style and citation. Developed by the Council of Science Editors (CSE), the leading professional association in science publishing, this guide encompasses all areas of the sciences. It has been fully revised to reflect the best practices in scientific publishing.
- Author BiographyThe Council of Science Editors is a nonprofit community of editorial professionals dedicated to the responsible and effective communication of science.
- Author(s)Council of Science Editors
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication07/05/2014
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note75 line drawings, 126 tables
- Width100 mm
- Height70 mm
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.02Trending at £23.19
- £31.00Trending at £31.80
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £42.67Trending at £47.34
- £20.65Trending at £21.58
- £36.74Trending at £40.49
- £37.00Trending at £40.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.