All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionAn interdisciplinary exploration of important developments in neuroscience, and the philosophical, ethical, and social issues that such advancements generate.
- Author BiographyJames J. Giordano is Rockefeller Professor of Medicine and Neurosciences, and Senior Scholar, Program in Ethics and Systems' Medicine, Georgetown University Medical Center, Washington, DC. He is a Senior Fellow and Director of the Center for Neurotechnology Studies at the Potomac Institute for Policy Studies in Virginia, and is one of nine American Academy of Pain Medicine National Visiting Professors. Professor Giordano is Editor-in-Chief of the journal Philosophy, Ethics, and Humanities in Medicine and Associate Editor for the international journal Neuroethics. Bert Gordijn is Chair of Ethics and Director of the Institute of Ethics at Dublin City University. He has been appointed to the External Science Advisory Panel to the European Chemical Industry Council and served on the Scientific Advisory Board of the European Patent Organization, as well as the UNESCO Expert Committee on Ethics and Nanotechnology. Bert is also Secretary of the European Society for Philosophy of Medicine and Healthcare.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note16 b/w illus. 5 tables
- Weight790 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byBert Gordijn,James J. Giordano
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.