All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £30.58Trending at £34.05
- £6.95Trending at £10.27
- £14.33Trending at £17.53
- £25.99Trending at £30.39
- £24.06Trending at £27.08
- £29.31Trending at £31.57
- £22.50Trending at £29.21
About this product
- DescriptionAn interdisciplinary exploration of important developments in neuroscience, and the philosophical, ethical, and social issues that such advancements generate.
- Author BiographyJames J. Giordano is Rockefeller Professor of Medicine and Neurosciences, and Senior Scholar, Program in Ethics and Systems' Medicine, Georgetown University Medical Center, Washington, DC. He is a Senior Fellow and Director of the Center for Neurotechnology Studies at the Potomac Institute for Policy Studies in Virginia, and is one of nine American Academy of Pain Medicine National Visiting Professors. Professor Giordano is Editor-in-Chief of the journal Philosophy, Ethics, and Humanities in Medicine and Associate Editor for the international journal Neuroethics. Bert Gordijn is Chair of Ethics and Director of the Institute of Ethics at Dublin City University. He has been appointed to the External Science Advisory Panel to the European Chemical Industry Council and served on the Scientific Advisory Board of the European Patent Organization, as well as the UNESCO Expert Committee on Ethics and Nanotechnology. Bert is also Secretary of the European Society for Philosophy of Medicine and Healthcare.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/02/2010
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note16 b/w illus. 5 tables
- Weight660 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byBert Gordijn,James J. Giordano
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.