Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.55Trending at £28.07
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £23.07
About this product
- PublisherInformation Age Publishing
- Date of Publication30/12/2004
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitlePsychological Perspectives on Contemporary Educational Issues S.
- Place of PublicationGreenwich
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInformation Age Publishing
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight405 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byJerry Carlson,Joel Levin
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Table Of ContentsFocal Article: The No Child Left Behind Act and Scientific Research: A View from Washington, D.C., Valerie F. Reyna. Commentaries: A Matter of Proof: Why Achievement... Learning, Patricia A. Alexander and Michelle M. Riconscente. Federal Intrusion in Research and Teaching and the Medical Model Myth, Richard L. Allington, Educational Research and NCLB: A View from the Past, Robert C. Calfee. The Education Acts: Political Practice Meets Practical Problems, Scientific Processes, Process Control, and Parkinson's Law, Earl Hunt. Why Converging Scientific Evidence Must Guide Educational Policies and Practices, G. Reid Lyon. Response to Valerie F. Reyna's The No Child Left Behind Act and Scientific Research: A View from Washington, D. C., Douglas E. Mitchell, The No Child Left Behind Act: What if it Worked?, Angela M. O'Donnell. Educational Science: More Than Research Design, Gary D. Phys. What Role Should the Government Play in a Science of Education?, Michael Pressley. Scientific Research is Programmatic, Daniel H. Robinson. Prudent Inquiry: Conceptual Complexity Versus Practical Simplicity in Knowing What Works, William R. Shadish. Final Words, Valerie F. Reyna.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.