Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.83
- £4.24Trending at £4.52
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £22.68
- £0.99Trending at £6.29
- £7.62Trending at £10.49
- £10.30Trending at £10.47
About this product
- DescriptionHow do scientists, scholars, and other experts engage with the general public and with the communities affected by their work or residing in their sites of study? Where are the fine lines between public scholarship, civic engagement, and activism? Must academics give back once they collect data and publish results? In this volume.
- Author BiographyAmy E. Lesen is Research Associate Professor at Tulane University's Center for Bioenvironmental Research.
- Author(s)Amy E. Lesen
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/12/2014
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Environmental Policy and Practice
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight450 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Series Edited byProfessor Adrian McDonald
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.