All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.60
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis sweeping narrative enriches our understanding of how the rocks beneath our feet became invaluable resources for science, technology, and industry.
- Author BiographyTrained as a geophysicist, Paul Lucier holds a Ph.D. in history from Princeton University. His work as a historian of science and technology specializing in the earth and environmental sciences and the mining industries has received numerous prizes and has been funded by the National Endowment for the Humanities and the National Science Foundation.
- Author(s)Paul Lucier
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2008
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleJohns Hopkins Studies in the History of Technology
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note6 Line drawings, black and white; 40 Halftones, black and white
- Weight975 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine36 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.