All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £46.50
- £56.84Trending at £57.51
- £42.42Trending at £45.89
- £14.44Trending at £15.68
- £27.26Trending at £29.68
About this product
- DescriptionTakes on a journey through southern Africa's mesmerising landscapes as climate change sets in. This title marvels at the world in which we live: the improbable balance of the air round us and the way it banks away the Sun's energy to keep us warm and thriving. It also ponders the morality of the changes humankind has wrought.
- Author BiographyLeonie Joubert studied journalism and history at the universities of Rhodes and Stellenbosch. It was her enduring fascination with the human condition and its place in the natural order of things that led her to take up science writing from a small study in Wynberg, overlooking the Cape peninsula.
- Author(s)Leonie Joubert
- PublisherWits University Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2006
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationJohannesburg
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintWits University Press
- Out-of-print date03/12/2013
- Width180 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.