All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis illuminating book provides a reconstruction of social theory that emphasizes its humanist foundations and the centrality of values in social inquiry.
- Author BiographyPhilip Selznick is Professor Emeritus of Law and Sociology at the University of California, Berkeley. In 2003, Professor Selznick received the Law & Society Association's Kalven prize, which recognizes a body of scholarly work that has contributed to the advancement of research in law and society.
- Author(s)Philip Selznick
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication08/08/2008
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsCloth
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.18Trending at £5.99
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.44
- £23.68Trending at £25.07
- £11.10Trending at £14.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.