All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionScotland has been named a 'Global Superstar' by the International Mountain Biking Association (IMBA) on a number of occasions. Suitable for mountain bikers, this mountain biking guidebook showcases 25 routes in Scotland, between 6 km and 290 km in length.
- Author BiographyPhil McKane is a Scottish Mountain Bike Leaders Association (SMBLA) qualified trail cycle leader, mountain bike leader and expedition leader, and has over 15 years of experience in all aspects of mountain biking, from cross country racing to epic tours. Phil runs Scottish Mountain Bike Guides (www.scottishmountainbikeguides.com), leading mountain bike holidays and skills courses all over the country, from the 7Stanes to the Western Isles.
- Author(s)Phil McKane
- PublisherVertebrate Graphics Ltd
- Date of Publication20/04/2009
- GenreMotor Sports & Cycling
- Place of PublicationSheffield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVertebrate Graphics Ltd
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout
- Width120 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £18.14Trending at £24.95
- £9.99Trending at £16.58
- £14.34Trending at £19.90
- £6.04Trending at £6.74
- £30.35Trending at £37.31
- £9.12Trending at £12.99
- £19.96Trending at £24.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.