All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at some of the best people and places in Scotland. This book features things from the weird to the wonderful, the 'Never Mind the Barracks' (The Best Hanoverian Barracks) to the best secluded beaches.
- Author BiographyDavid Lee has been a newspaper journalist for almost 20 years. He worked in various positions at The Scotsman for two years before becoming Assistant Editor five years ago. As well as being responsible for editing the much-loved 'Recommends' supplement every Wednesday, he also edits the professional pages including Law & Legal Affairs, Education and Government and Public Affair. He also writes the satirical 'Pick of the Week' column every Monday and compiles the daily diary. Outside of journalism he is a father of four and a youth football coach.
- Author(s)David Lee
- PublisherLuath Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLuath Press Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, 1 map
- Width138 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.