All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnveiled in the year 2000, the National Cycle Network currently provides more than 7,000 miles of cycling routes throughout Britain, with the figure expected to rise to 10,000 miles by 2005. Scotland: the National Cycle Network has guides to over 50 routes across mainland Scotland, with each chapter covering a different region.
- Author BiographyHarry Henniker has been organising bike events in Scotland for over 20 years. He is also the author of 101 Bike Routes in Scotland and 101 Mountain Bike Routes in Scotland. He lives in Edinburgh.
- Author(s)Harry Henniker
- PublisherMainstream Publishing
- Date of Publication01/02/2004
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2005
- ImprintMainstream Publishing
- Weight365 g
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Foreword byJohn Grimshaw
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.17
- £10.75Trending at £13.77
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.48
- £4.95Trending at £5.49
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.