All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe master of whisky, journeys through the whisky regions of Scotland, with images that evoke the magic of its landscapes, distilleries and its most famous export - the great malts.
- PrizesWinner of Gourmand World Cookbook Awards: Best Book on Spirits 2001.
- Author(s)Michael Jackson
- PublisherWatkins Media
- Date of Publication19/04/2001
- GenrePeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDuncan Baird Publishers
- Out-of-print date30/06/2005
- Content Note120 colour photographs
- Width240 mm
- Height220 mm
- Photographs byHarry Cory Wright
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.95Trending at £3.04
- £1.50Trending at £1.52
- £1.89Trending at £1.93
- £15.98Trending at £18.38
- £8.63Trending at £9.89
- £13.72Trending at £18.95
- £20.77Trending at £30.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.