Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWalking guidebook to 40 of the best small mountains in Scotland under 3000ft (non-Munros). The best for beauty, views, character, history and location, and all suitable for walkers, the guidebook explores hills in the far north, Torridon, Lochaber, the Great Glen, the Cairngorms, Glencoe, Arrochar, the Trossachs and Skye, Eigg, Mull and Arran.
- Author BiographyKirstie Shirra is a freelance writer and environmental campaigner. Climbing mountains since she could walk, she has travelled throughout Europe and the Americas but always ends up back in the wonderful mountains of northwest Scotland where she now lives with her partner Pete.
- Author(s)Kirstie Shirra
- PublisherCicerone Press
- Date of Publication13/05/2010
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationCumbria
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCicerone Press
- Content Note40 route maps and 100 colour photos
- Weight340 g
- Width116 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsVinyl-covered
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.