Scotland's Choices: The Referendum and What Happens Afterwards by Guy Lodge, Jim Gallagher, Iain McLean (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £3.89Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by ynotbooks
- Est. delivery by 1 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionScotland's Choices, now fully revised for the critical last few months before the referendum, explains the choice that Scotland will have to make in September 2014. The authors clearly explain the issues and how each of the options would be put into place after the referendum, without any bias or agenda.
- Author BiographyIain McLean is Official Fellow in Politics, Nuffield College, University of Oxford, and Professor of Politics, University of Oxford. He is the author of more than 100 papers and 15 books. Jim Gallagher has worked as a civil servant for the UK Government and the Scottish Executive for over 30 years. He was senior advisor to two Prime Ministers on devolution strategy (2007-2010), Secretary of the Calman Commission on Scottish Devolution, and expert advisor to the Scottish Parliament committee considering the Scotland Bill. He is Gwilym Gibbon Fellow at Nuffield College, University of Oxford, Visiting Professor in the Glasgow University Law School and Fellow of the Royal Society of Edinburgh. Guy Lodge is Associate Director at the Institute for Public Policy Research (IPPR), one of the UK's leading think tanks. He is responsible for IPPR's work on political and constitutional reform and devolved politics has published widely in this area. He is Gwilym Gibbon Fellow at Nuffield College, University of Oxford and co-author, with Anthony Seldon, of 'Brown at 10', a history of the Brown premiership.
- Author(s)Guy Lodge,Iain McLean,Jim Gallagher
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication31/05/2014
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.47
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.