All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover Scottish women's history, from the 1690s to the 1960s. This colourful book tells the stories of a host of unusual characters from witches to bodysnatchers; aristocrats to female Jacobites; as well as revealing what life was once like for ordinary Scottish women
- Author BiographyAnnie Harrower-Gray is a freelance writer based in Scotland. She is a regular contributor to Scotland Magazine and writes their regular 'Haunted Scotland' feature. She also freelances for a range of family history, local history and travel publications, and has written for Radio Scotland. Her book on the history of the Fife Coast is awaiting publication by The History Press. Her short fiction has won acclaim, and two of her stories were published in Catch the Tide (New Voices Press 2009).
- Author(s)Annie Harrower-Gray
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication20/03/2014
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationBarnsley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Content Note20-30 illustrations (16-page plate section).
- Weight318 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.