All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis updated third edition gives you a clear and concise guide to the basics of the law of contract as it pertains to Scotland, from what a contract is to how they are formed, terminated and breached, and from third-party rights to cross-border contracts.
- Author BiographyTikus Little is Senior Teaching Fellow in the School of Law at the University of Stirling.
- Author(s)Tikus Little
- PublisherDundee University Press Ltd
- Date of Publication30/06/2013
- GenreNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleScottish Law Essentials
- Place of PublicationDundee
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDiscovery Press
- Weight206 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.56
- £22.98Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £25.97
- £42.67Trending at £47.27
- £20.65Trending at £21.48
- £36.74Trending at £40.30
- £37.00Trending at £40.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.