All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe second edition of the standard text on educational provision in Scotland covers educational practice and professional thinking from pre-school and primary through secondary to tertiary level. This edition takes account of the many changes post-devolution and features over 40 new authors.
- Author BiographyTom Bryce and Walter Hume are both on the faculty of education at the University of Strathclyde, Glasgow.
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication17/07/2003
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Out-of-print date04/08/2008
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1647 g
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byTom Bryce,W. M. Humes
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.